Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Runner?



I've blogged 3 posts today so be sure to scroll down more, too.

I don't like to run. I detest it actually. I've tried to like it. Now I have a good excuse for not running...my knee accident. I've wanted to like it for many years now but have never gotten past the dislike.....but......it gives me great pleasure to know that my boys like it. Caden ran 85 miles during mileage club this year over the school year. Only 4 kids in his entire school made that accomplishment. Way to go...I mean run....Caden!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Caden is an impressive young guy! Go Caden!! On another note, I was talking to him the other day and he looked me right in the eye and smiled and for a second he looked soooooo much like you! Very cute!

Mike and Julina said...

Wow, that's impressive. I also hate to run.

Tami said...

That is awesome! I can't believe that he ran that many miles!! He is all ready for the triathlon this summer!