Monday, June 22, 2009

This Man








I love this man....and he's all mine.....MINE! After 15 1/2 years, it's still hard for me to believe that he chose me! As we get older, he just gets sexier and sexier....just goes to show that the brain is a very appealing organ!

For Father's Day, the kids planted him a willow tree. This is a tree for our FUTURE grandkids to climb in. If you think it about, it's really not that far off. Let's just hope it's not any sooner than it should be! We also got him a Seattle Sounders MLS t shirt.

We had Mom and Dad Sousley, Mom and Dad Drennan, Gma Sousley, Aunt Judy, and the Smith's over to celebrate the special men in our lives.

I am one lucky girl. Not only do I have Ken, but I have an amazing Dad, too. How did I deserve to have these two men?

4 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

Happy belated fathers day Ken.

Tami said...

Looks like a fun day! Very cool tree.. great idea. I love how much you and Ken love each other. What a great family!

Brandon and Alesha said...

I love willow trees! We had one in our backyard growing up that had a swing on it. That was a great idea, just make sure its nowhere near your septic tank(:

Leslie said...

I have always been so impressed with Ken. Not because he looks like Tom Cruise, or because he's an ER Dr., or because he has a beautiful wife and great kids, or that amazing house. I'm impressed with him because he has it all and he's so humble, so kind hearted and so down to earth.