Wednesday, November 18, 2009

California Shopping

We stayed at Rosy's family hotel in Scotts Valley for free!!!
Charlie's Angels...Rosy, you are the best poser....the good kind!

My two moms.









THis is the result of Day 1 of shopping at the outlets.
The result of Day 2 at the mall.
Mom and Ruth sporting their new outfits.
Work it...work it....Rosy!
Kristie modeling her new outfit.
I sooooo don't know how to work it!!

We have a family tradition started 2 years ago. My mom, mother-in-law, Rosy, and I (and this year Kris went, too), fly to San Jose and spend a couple of days for some retail therapy! We hit the outlets in Gilroy and then a really awesome mall that we want in Tri-Cities!!!! We also visited with Ken's brother Paul in Santa Cruz. We packed light going and came home quite full!!!! Thanks girls for so much fun!

8 comments:

Tami said...

Looks like a really fun trip! I am glad that you guys had such a great time!

Brandon and Alesha said...

Looks like such a fun trip. I love how you refer to it as "retail therapy"! It would be great to have more shopping like that here.

Wendy Sousley said...

FUN FUN FUN!!! I want to come next year! ( can I invite myself along?) I love the shoe shot! who had the pair on the bottom (blk/slvr)??? LOVE THEM! too fun glad you guys had a good time!

Leslie said...

Hey California Shopping Girls, looks like you had a great time. And Egli you are wrong, you SO know how to work it.

Leslie said...

Hey Les, I thought you saved the snot rockets for cycling....now you're blowing them on the beach too????

Shelli said...

Wow, what a haul! Looks like some serious FUN!

Mike and Julina said...

I love the shot of you girls on the beach with the boardwalk in the background. Love the shoes too.

Kristie said...

I had blast! Thank you, thank you for such a great memory. I LOVE my adoptive family! :)