Tuesday, April 13, 2010

COUPON CRAZE

I am not coupon crazy...just a little excited about it. I decided to give the coupon game a try after speaking with a few family members and friends. I am not one of those ladies that has to buy stuff just because I have a coupon. I have decided it doesn't hurt to take a few minutes and find the good deals of the things I do use.

This week, I stocked up on about 15 boxes of cereal that I didn't pay any more than $1.48 per box plus I ended up with 3 gallons of free milk. Today I bought 2 boxes of tampons for a whopping $.28 cents each. CRAZY!

I am all about saving a buck or two! However, you won't find me buying stuff I don't normally buy.....unless is practically free!

4 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

Those are awesome deals!

Brandon and Alesha said...

I keep hearing about this coupon stuff. Do you get the coupons from the newspaper? Sounds pretty awesome!

Katie Wells said...

I AGREE! So many people buy the processed junk because it's cheap with coupons. I only stock up on stuff we use. It's so much fun!

Tami said...

How fun! I have been doing the coupon thing a little too. Getting free/cheap stuff is so much fun! Have you checked out the website fistfulofcoupons.com? I love her blog!