Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day











I love Mother's Day. I love the men being in charge and the kids eager to please....LOVE IT! My Mother's Day started off with breakfast in bed. I WILL NOT post any of those pictures....ok, maybe one.

I got a Barnes and Noble Nook for MOther's Day which I have been wanting. So excited about it!! We then headed off to church with the boys while the girls stayed home with leftover sickies.

After church, we headed over to Boyd and Ruth's to give Ruth her HUMONGOUS hanging flower basket and meet her new parrot Jasper.

We spent the remainder of Mother's Day with my family at Sid and Rosy's house. There is nothing like spending time with our extended family members. We are blessed!

3 comments:

Regan said...

Leslie, there is something I've always wanted to say to you...YOU HAVE THE CUTEST HAIR!!!! Hope that makes your day because it's the gosh darn truth.

Leslie said...

Hey my sweet friend. You are one of the best mom's I know. You've created a strong family and shown your kids the importance of family.

Mike and Julina said...

Happy Happy MOTHERS DAY!!! What the heck is a Barnes and Noble Nook?