Tuesday, August 26, 2008

BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!






Today was the first day of school and the first day I had all my kids in school ALL DAY!!!!! I ran errands all day long so I really don't know how it feels yet to be home all alone with no kids. Honestly, I don't think I'm going to like it. I think I would rather have Macy home with me if I'm going to be home anyways cleaning and doing laundry. It's going to really strange. The kids all had a great successful first day. Tomorrow we're praying the bus makes it out to us. I had to twist the bus barns arm to drive the extra 2 miles round trip to pick up my kids.

Madison is in the 8th grade....her last year of middle school!! She is going through volleyball tryouts right now.

Christian is in the 5th grade...his last year of elementary school...he's playing soccer and taking a hip hop class.

Caden is in the 2nd grade and he's playing soccer.

Macy is in the 1st grade and she's taking gymnastics.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh, the kids look so cute! I can't believe that Macy is a first grader! What happened?

Mike and Julina said...

I want to go back to school. Your kids look so grown up. Gosh I wish I lived over there by you, then I could hang out with you while the kids were in school and keep you company, and Lincoln could keep your mind off of your kids.

Anonymous said...

The kids look so grown up! I sure do miss them. It's nice to see what's going on with all of you, this is great!