Wednesday, November 19, 2008

COOLEST CAKE EVER






Is this not the coolest cake ever? Ken ordered this for me. One of our gals at Dermacare does cake decorating on the side...so if you ever need a cool cake, I've got connections! I was born on my dad's birthday. In my 34 years, I believe we've only had 1 birthday we haven't spent together. I love my dad dearly! His name is Lester....thus myself being Leslie. Sunday night we celebrated with the family. Happy Birthday, today, Dad! I love you!

11 comments:

Keolani said...

Oh yes. Coolest cake ever. Happy Birthday Leslie and Happy Birthday Lester.

Suzanne said...

Happy birthday! I love the cake! My niece Rachael also makes AMAZING cakes. It must be in the Tri-Cities water!!

Theresa said...

Wow! I love the cake. That's incredible. Happy Birthday!

Kristie said...

Happy Birthday girl . . .hope it is the best year ever!

Mike and Julina said...

Holy Crap that is sooooo cool. I'm amazed I love love love it. Happy birthday.

Mike and Julina said...

I left you a message on your cell phone. Lincoln says he loves you and wishes you a hoppy birthday.

The "J' Eder Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Your cake is awesome! We do need to get together soon, we are very thankful you are so close to us and we love your family!! Hope you had an awesome day!

Anonymous said...

you are soo lucky girl!!! happy birthday, you deserve it...
hope you got my message, love ya!

Wendy Sousley said...

HAppy Birthday! Yes that is an awesome cake!! I want one!

Tami said...

That cake is awesome! Good work thinking of that idea Ken. I am glad that you had a great day! Can't wait to party with you this weekend.

Brandon and Alesha said...

Hope you had a good one-you're awesome! Did that cake taste as good as it looked?