Wednesday, November 26, 2008

MY FUN WEEK

What a fun birthday week I had! Here's my week in pictures.


I had a pajama birthday party at Kristie's house. Each person wrote a special note to me and I cried as I read them, of course! Kristie had an amazing dinner and Leslie H made 3 incredible desserts. More pictures to follow after I get them. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!


My dad and I at Red Lobster on our actual birthday for dinner. I love you, Dad!
Kristie and I met Lynette at work for lunch. We miss hanging with you Lynette!
Ken and I drove to Ceour d'Lane Idaho and stayed one night at the resort.
This was our dinner at the fancy restaurant on the top floor. The food was amazing. Our meal was $150 but we had a gift certificate so it didn't cost us a thing. That's probably why it tasted so good! THanks to all my family and friends who made turning 34 so special!!

3 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

Don't you just love being spoiled?!?!

Anonymous said...

You my dear, deserve a weeks worth of birthdays! I love you tons!

Tami said...

I am glad that you had a wonderful birthday week! You are fabulous!