Saturday, July 11, 2009

Birthday Breakfast















It's that time a year again....4 birthdays in 4 days! No separate friend parties this year!!! I gave my kids fair warning. Ken is working 11am-11pm this month so we had to do a breakfast birthday. We invited our family and my kids' second families (AKA the Hansen's and Hebdon's) and each one of them got to have one friend. We had Cinnabon's and ice cream for breakfast!!!

Ken and I couldn't wait to see the boys reaction to their birthday present. They each got a Seattle Sounders soccer jersey and a note that said that we are taking them to a game in Seattle next Saturday against Chelsea (MLS). They were so excited!!!!!! We are spending the day with the girls shopping and they each have a $50 gift card to spend. FUN FUN!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take ice cream with breakfast any day!

Mike and Julina said...

Next year I will have to stay one week longer after the 4th so I don't miss out on your kiddos b-days anymore. Those cinnabons look sooooooo good!!!

Leslie said...

What a fun and creative idea to celebrate with a Cinnabons breakfast!!

Wendy Sousley said...

It was so fun! Thank you for a great weekend, and Alex can't stop talking about when she will see macey again, A whole two weeks! I don't know if she will make it!

Brandon and Alesha said...

I may be a bit partial, but I think July is the best month for birthdays. You have awesome kids!

Anonymous said...

It really was such a fun party and we were so grateful to be included. We love you guys so much and are grateful to have some "family" here!!!