Monday, August 3, 2009

FUZZY BALLS

































Ok, so the title was to just reel you in to want to figure out what I'm talking about. Did it work? I figured it wouldn't be very interesting if I just typed FAMILY VACATION. Our trip in a nutshell.

Mossyrock for a few days and my aunt and uncle's place which we dubbed Fuzzy Balls: included two days at the lake and one at the ocean at Long Beach. Record breaking heat but great fun with the family.

Then on to central Oregon to East Lake near La Pine and Bend for 3 days of camping in a 1700 year old volcano. We hiked, went through a lava cave tube, fished, and swam.

GREAT FAMILY TIMES!!!!

3 comments:

Katie Wells said...

Looks like TONS of fun!!

Mike and Julina said...

I had so much fun with you. Thanks for the fiber one bars....they did the trick, wink wink.

Tami said...

WOW! You guys did a little of everything and it all looked like so much fun. Beautiful places too! You have such a great family!