Sunday, August 23, 2009

New Addition











I have been trying to make this post for a week now. The pictures finally loaded! We've had Sounder now for 16 days......but who's counting.

No, we didn't remodel....we got a puppy. Welcome, Sounder Egli! Sounder joined our family this past Thursday after flying to us from Missouri. He is so stinking cute! Sounder is an Australian Shepherd. He's feeling a little under the weather as he caught a respiratory infection from flying...poor little guy. We do love him already. Ask me in a week and maybe my answer will be the same...

4 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

So stinking cute! I can't wait to meet him.

Regan said...

so cute!!!!

Shelli said...

Oh man, he's CUTE! Good luck!

Wendy Sousley said...

He is so cute! I love that pic of you holding him in the sun.. You look really pretty!