Friday, August 14, 2009

OVER AND OVER AGAIN

The boys in my house (including myself) love the soccer channel. MLS games are recorded and watched by my boys....Caden especially. Caden will watch the same match over and over again to the point that he knows at what minute during the game the goals are scored and will watch them over and over. This morning, he's watching a game and counting down 5...4...3...2...1... and then the goal is made. Cracks me up. Yesterday, he came in to the office excited and said, "Mom, you gotta come watch my favorite goal!" I watched it on tv and live as he reinacted in the family room while watching himself. Can you say, OBSESSED? I love it!

2 comments:

Mike and Julina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike and Julina said...

That boy cracks me up. In California if he would see a field or a park he would ask if we could stop and play soccer even when he didn't have a soccer ball with him.