Monday, April 27, 2009

Fellow Bloggers

Oh, Bloggers, Bloggers, wherefore art thou, oh Bloggers?

Okay, this is my plea to my fellow bloggers who are also on facebook. Facebook is not a replacement!!!! You know who you are! You don't update your blogs much anymore because your too busy finding out what kind of tv mom you are, who your celebrity boyfriend is, or what type of car you should be driving. That's all fine and dandy but...............

I miss you! I miss reading your posts. Please....come back!

8 comments:

Samantha said...

me too!

Mike and Julina said...

I'm glad I'm not one of those people you're talking about. I don't do any of those quiz's on facebook and I am been bloging like crazy....to share with people and it's my journal!!! Check my blog often because like you said mine is private so you don't know when I update it. I think I average a post every 2-3 days.

Leslie said...

I don't have anything against the quizzes. Some of them are really fun like Brad Pitt being my celebrity boyfriend!!!! I just miss reading other people's blogs.

The MOM of 4 Greenstreets said...

Brad Pitt would be a step down from the boyfriend you already have.

Katie Wells said...

Amen.

Wendy Sousley said...

Is it me? I have been slacking a little but hopefully not enough to get called out for it! I just posted this morning!;)

Theresa Halverson said...

I have to agree with everything you said! Come on people! Everybody blog -- ready, set, go!

Tami said...

I'm here! I have been all along, I just don't look like I am updating because I am private now and your list doesn't tell you when I blog. I totally agree though. It seems like we were all having fun on our blogs until we discovered facebook. Hmm. Both are good but blogging is history.