Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yak Attack







So, by the title, did you think I was attacked by a yak? Come on, admit it....you did! Actually, the Yak Attack is a soccer tournament we spent all day Saturday at in Yakima where Caden and his team played 4 "speed" games of soccer. They were 24 minutes long on a smaller than normal field with a smaller than normal goal and less players on the field. I couldn't believe how intense the game was and felt!!!

The theme of the tournament was The Movies and Caden's team was called The Force. Each player was a different superhero and Caden was Dash from The Incredibles. We tied our first game and won the next 3 games. It was a fun day in the beautiful sunshine and I got to do one of my favorite things....watch one of my boys play soccer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a ton of fun! A couple of years ago Hayden played on a team that played indoors. It was a whole different game! Fast and fun with no stopping because there were no out of bounds, they played off the walls.

Mike and Julina said...

Yes I thought I would be seeing a Yak running towards you maybe in your car at a Pet Yak Range like at the Bison Range in MT.... Caden is way more cute to look at. Love the black eyes dude.