Monday, December 7, 2009

PEACE





I love Christmas. Did I happen to mention I love Christmas? How can you not feel a sense of peace when the lights are low and the tree lights are on? Every year, our kids get a new ornament that represents that year somehow. When they are grown, they will take their ornaments with them. The kids each like getting out their own box of ornaments and remembering when they made or received each one. Stories are passed around as we trim the tree and hang our memories. Yes, Christmas is my favorite.

5 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

Christmas is my favorite too!!! I usually have the lights low and tree lights on....peaceful!

Mel said...

Your house looks so beautiful! Merry Christmas - I'll have a card in the mail for you soon.

Tami said...

I love Christmastime too! Your house looks great! I love your new family picture at the top too!! Beautiful family!

Brandon and Alesha said...

I agree with Tami and also I love the ornament tradition. We do it at our house and my kids get so excited with each ornament they pull out, remembering the year they got it.

Ronda said...

Beautiful!