Friday, February 13, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAMI!





It's all about you, today, Tami! Happy Birthday!! The Tri-Cities is so much better off now having the Smith family here. I still marvel at how ironic it is that you and I met at the King and I when you were checking out Tri-Cities, then moved in next to us in the apts, and now the same ward. See, we were destined to be friends. Tami, there are so many things I love you. You are such an amazing example to me in the way you are as a woman, wife, mother, and friend. Thank you for the insights you share, the love you show to others, and for being the friend that you are....and I'm excited to have you back on the bike! Love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Tami too!! Happy Birthday to a truly amazing woman.

Tami said...

Wow Leslie, thank you so much for the sweet blog post! What a fun surprise! You are such a thoughtful friend!! I was just thinking about you and living next to you in the apartments - what a miracle that was for me. You made my move here so much easier and I am so thankful for your friendship! I can't wait to get back on my bike too!