Thursday, February 12, 2009

LIP SERVICE

MACY
Do you ever wonder what your kids tell their teachers? Well, I was going through the graded school papers and came across one of Macy's. She had to write a sentence using the word lip. Her sentence read "My mom sockt me on the lip." I sure hope Mrs. McLean knows better than to believe that one!

Caden

Out of the blue...
Caden asks me: "Mom, I know why Jesus doesn't want us to pray for ice cream and desserts, and stuff."
I ask him: "Why?"
His reply: "Because he knows it's not healthy and he wants us to eat good things."
Fair enough!

3 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

Keep these great quotes coming!!! I love your kids and the silly things they say.

choirnerd said...

ha i luvvv caden n macy ha

Mari said...

Just happened across your blog via Shelly's blog. Macy and Chloe (my daughter) are in the same class together this year. I also work at SSV. Anyway..this post made me laugh..

Chloe once wrote..."We never eat." LOL..I do wonder if Mrs. McLean reads these things!!

My name is Mari, btw..so you don't think I am a total freak. LOL

http://marihodge.blogspot.com/