Wednesday, February 25, 2009

THEY TEACH CRAP IN SCHOOL

Christian learned about a bunch of crap today at school....for real! A lady came in and taught them all about sewage and water treatment. Where used water goes and how it's made pure again.

Here is Christian's interpretation:

Everything we flush down the toilet and things that go down our sinks all run together and go to a water treatment center. They kill a lot of the bacteria (poop included here) by heating up the water really hot and it puts of a gas that starts with an M (something like millenium) that we use to make fuel. So, if we were to bottle our farts, we could make energy.


7 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

LOL...what more can I say.

Samantha said...

I totally agree...my kids are supposed to participate in the Jump Rope for Heart fundraiser...which I never let my kids do. (why would I let my kids run the neighborhood where at least 50 other kids from school live to ask for money) Well if they don't participate them they have to sit in their rooms and do school work while the other kids jump and have a celebration...why can't my kids jump too, even though they didn't raise money? It is so mean.

Unknown said...

I'm not sure where Samantha's kids go to school, but my kids (they go to Sunset View) didn't participate in the Jump Rope for Heart either, but still got to jump, and even got a little certificate looking thing.

Did Christian get to go to the water treatment facility when he was in cubs? They totally love that field-trip. It sounds like he learned a lot at school yesterday! If it has to do with poo, my kids will be attentive...LOL!

Mel said...

I can't wait for my boys to read this. Funny -good science project.

choirnerd said...

i always bottle my farts

Tami said...

That is hilarious! I actually learned something today, I didn't know that they heat up the water to kill the bacteria. I don't think that I have ever cared, but now I know. Thanks Christian!

Anonymous said...

I seriously can't stop chuckling over this post!! He really might be the funniest kid I have ever known. He is soooooo enamored with bodily functions it is hilarious!