Friday, February 27, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS....

It's a dateless Friday night tonight. No hot date with my hubby whose slaving away in the ER. I find myself at home alone with Macy for an hour or so and she wants to play the card game Golf. She's very lucky at this game and often times beats everyone at it. Well, tonight, I lost the first couple of hands and then started winning a few. She started cheering me on!! I asked her why she was happy that I was winning.

Her response: I just tired of winning all the time. Besides people who lose call winners WIENERS!

I have to explain that last part....we're not talking wiener as a slang word for a body part....something funny we do is purposely pronounce things wrong. Like mustard is MOOSE-TARD, Yakima is YUK-EYE-MAH, Etc. Don't want anyone to get the wrong idea.....ha!

3 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

She really does have luck at that game. She beats me all the time at it.

choirnerd said...

ha she is so funny when you guys are in wheelchairs go back and look at your post.ha she is my favorite cousin

Tami said...

How funny! This makes me want to play golf with you. We need to play sometime!