Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Girls Weekend









Top row: Mom, Aunt Judy, Phoebe
Next row: Kristie, Wendy, Ruth
Bottom row: Leslie, Julina, Rosy

The girls in my family (minus a couple) went for a girls getaway to Reardan, Wa near Spokane with a whopping population of 500 people. What was the draw? This adorable little house that was once a shed. It was built specifically for crafting groups. It was perfect!! It consisted of 3 rooms and two bathrooms. The main room when you walk in is the kitchen/dining area. Up the stairs is a bedroom with 10 twin beds and a bathroom. SO FUN!!! Down the stairs is the work room and another bathroom. It was the perfect setup for a weekend of scrapbooking. We laughed so much, had movie after movie on the tv going, and scrapped til we couldn't scrap anymore. DId I mention how much we laughed!!!!!!! These ladies were so much fun! I am blessed to have them as my family. By the way, I beat my 100 pages last time...this time I scrapped 101!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

WOW! 101 pages! I can't wait to try out this new place...but I'm not going to try to beat your new record.

Kristie said...

I had so much fun - thanks for including me. I love your family!!!