Monday, March 9, 2009

JAMIE'S HEART FOUNDATION DINNER

My ONLY girl cousin Jen who is Jamie's Aunt and on the foundation board.

My cousin Tim who is Jamie's dad and founder/president.
My Gma, Aunt Judy, Corina (Jamie's mom and founder of the foundation).


My cousin's little girl passed away a little over two years ago (she just turned 2) from a congenital heart defect. Tim and Corina (Jamie's parents) immediately started a non profit organization to help other families who have children with congenital heart issues. The website is www.jamiesheart.org.

This weekend, Ken and I drove over to Tacoma to attend the annual GalaDinner. We drove over Snoqualmie Pass which was getting pounded with snow. We saw 3 accidents, several stuck cars, and had to put our chains on but we made it safe!

3 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

I wish I could have attended this dinner. I'm glad you and Ken have been able to go each year.

Wendy Sousley said...

I wish we could have come! What a great cause I am glad you got to go... and woman you look Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

First of all I have to say you looked stunning but then again you always do and second I teared up thinking about your cousin doing something so good in honor of her daughter......She is an inspiration to us all.