Wednesday, December 10, 2008

FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY

This story is about my hilarious little nephew (he's 6). This is taken from his Mom's blog so it's in Nina's words.

My cute little Nikolas ~

I made a cake today for my work party, I call it "Better than Christmas" cake ;) This is Nikola's favorite cake, he can tell you all the ingredients that go in it! I made this cake a few weeks ago for a dinner party we had, Nikolas couldn't resist and took a big chunk out of it, needless to say I wasn't very happy. So, I told him today; this cake is for my work please, please don't touch it, I promised you I will bring you back a piece just for you! He promised me he will be good and will stay away from it. Vanessa and Kyler were upstairs with me and I got a little nervous that Nikolas was in the kitchen alone, so I go downstairs quietly and I hear him talking, he is saying; "no I promised mommy I wouldn't touch the cake, I can't eat it!! it's for her work and she will be very sad, she said if I was good and didn't touch the cake, she would bring me back a piece, I can't I promised... so, by now I'm wondering who he is talking to... I got a little concern! does he have an imaginary friend?? I came into the kitchen and I asked him quietly, so Nik who are you talking to? and he says "My stomach", as he rubs it, my stomach wants me to eat your cake mommy, but I told him "NO"... I just couldn't stop laughing!! I promised him I will make him a whole cake for being so good. I just had to share it, it was just too cute!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

This story is hilarious! Kids crack me up!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was great! LOL! What an awesome story. That's great she wrote it down. Thanks for sharing!