Sunday, December 14, 2008

LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW







My boys will play soccer EVEN in the snow!

It's snowing! We received our first snow of the season and it felt very appropriate last night as we were having our company Dermacare Christmas party at our house. However, it turned our hill into a sheet of ice. By this morning, it was worse. So, we are "stranded" at home while Ken has our 4wheel drive vehicle to get to work. The kids think it's great. No church....just playtime in the snow. Here's some shots from a few moments ago.

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Well, it seems like everyone is getting more snow than us in Utah...where we're suppose to be known for the snow!!! Looks like fun!

Theresa said...

That's kind of funny that you got stranded -- I always wondered what would happen when that hill froze over. You need a chair lift for days like this with a car parked at the top! Looks like a fun way to spend the day off!

Leslie said...

Sometimes I like being stranded out here. Ira and I had a good day, just the two of us. I like that my neighbor was stranded with me so I had someone to be stranded with. Love ya!

Mike and Julina said...

Leslie, only you could pull off looking hot all bundled up in a puffy jacket. I hope there's snow when we're there for Christmas. Looks like so much fun.

Suzanne said...

Hey we had our first snow today too! The kids just measured 4 and 1/2 inches on the patio table outside. Crazy!

Justin said...

it looks like a winter wonderland....no trees? It looks like Texas except with snow!

Anonymous said...

How fun Les! love the pics,what's the weather going to be like this weekend?? I'm very nervous, I hope the drive isn't bad!! We are having a lunch for my dad's b-day and then going to the cementary with my whole family. We will be getting into Boise late saturday night, at your house by sunday afternoon! can't wait...

Brandon and Alesha said...

And I thought you guys were just skipping church!