Tuesday, December 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESLIE H

Leslie H is on the far right: THis is at Leslie I's birthday dinner. Also picture is Kristie, Theresa, and Leslie I.
,Leslie H is second to the right. This was taken at Theresa's bday in Spokane. Also in picture is Tami, Dana, Theresa, and Kristie.

My dear friend Leslie Hickman is having a birthday today! Leslie is in Ohio visiting her new grandbaby so I wanted to give her a loud shout saying "Happy Birthday, Les, and I love you!" Leslie is exactly the kind of person everyone should have as a friend. She is compassionate, kind, has great advice, can find the good in any situation, and just plain fun to be around. Our family is even lucky to have her as our neighbor. She's my walking, hiking, biking partner and the kind of woman I want to be! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are all such cute pictures! friends is something every woman needs and should have... a priceless treasure!

Anonymous said...

I have to say that Leslie has been one of the most supportive people through my whole journey. I am grateful for her as well! When she cares about you she really cares with all she has in her! I wish her a happy happy birthday.

Leslie said...

Thanks Leslie, I truly enjoy having you for a neighbor and most of all a friend.