Friday, January 2, 2009

Cameo Mansion B&B

Leslie, Mom (Mary), and Rosy
The living room
The amazing kitchen!!!!!!
Our room which was the Italian Suite

Dad (Les), Mom (Mary), Sid, Rosy, me and Ken
Pianist Stephen Beus

For our annual end of the year Dermacare meeting, we went to a bed and breakfast only 30 minutes away. It was beautiful. It's called Cameo Mansion B&B in the Walla Walla Valley. I highly recommend it for a romantic quick getaway. The people who own it are a wonderful couple and their son-in-law, Stephen Beus, is a concert pianist who has played around the world. He was visiting and we got a private little concert. I've never heard anyone play as well as he does. I'm a new fan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Les, that is where Jim and I stayed for our get away last year when you took Chan. I love that place. We are going back for our anniversary this month!!! That is the place I was going to do Jim's 40th but decided to take him on an alaskan cruise just the 2 of us instead. Aren't those people amazing? So sweet. I'm glad you had fun!

Theresa said...

This place looks amazing! What a beautiful B&B! We'll have to check it out.