Friday, January 30, 2009

DIAGNOSIS



On the way home today, Caden's pant legs were riding up a little bit and showing about 4 inches of bare skin above his socks. There were little black dots sporadically over his legs. I asked him what it was. Without skipping a beat, he said (in a very serious voice), "It's a bad disease." I started to laugh because he didn't even have to THINK about his answer. He then proceeded to tell me it was from spray painted his pine wood derby car. I said, "Caden, you a really funny." His answer" "Thank you." Witty AND polite. I love that boy!

3 comments:

Theresa Halverson said...

That's hilarious. You should tell him that the cure to his "very serious disease" is to eat more vegetables and do more chores. ha ha What a character!

Mike and Julina said...

He always has such great come backs. I love that sweet boy.

Leslie said...

That little guy takes after his momma!