Sunday, September 21, 2008

ANNUAL SCRAPBOOK WEEKEND
















Every year in September, some girlfriends and I go to this 100 year old historical house that used to be a hotel in the Blue Mountains in Oregon. We retreat away for a weekend of scrapbooking....no really! To anyone who does not understand the idea of scrapbooking, the thought of scrapbooking straight for 48 hours doesn't sound appealing...however, we love it! It's family history and a chance to get ALOT done without family distractions. I did 100 pages in 48 hours which included sleeping for only 6 hours.

6 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

HOLY COCKER SPAINELS FROM MARS DUDE. I can't believe you did 100 pages. You're amazing girl. I can't wait for our weekend next year. I hope I get 30 done. =)

Wendy Sousley said...

You are a machine! 100 pges is insane!!!way togo! Do you plan out all your pges before you go or just pop um out? I can't wait till I get to come next year!

Theresa said...

Um, that first photo was supposed to be DELETED!! (My rear looks HUGE) ha ha Cute pictures, though. I'll send the funny ones I have of the group! What a great weekend we had! Can't wait for next year.

Debbie Deerwester said...

WOW!! A girlfriend retreat sounds wonderful. What a great idea. I gave up after teh second child on ever finding time to scrapbook again. I am impressed, big time!

I also love your blog background.

Tami said...

Yea! Fun scrapbook pictures. I am glad that you guys had so much fun (only to be expected) and I can't believe that you got so many pages done! Nice job!

Kristie said...

I still can't believe you got that many pages done and I was right there. AMAZING! What a great time we had this year - - one of my favorites.