Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hole In........





Last night, Ken and I went on a double date with Adam and Tami Smith. We went to a par 3 golf course and played 9 holes. It was so fun!!! It was only my 3rd time golfing EVER but I think us girls didn't do too bad!!! Ken couldn't help but remark that golf is supposed to be a quiet sport....but it doesn't happen when the wives come! Have you ever seen anyone jump up and down with excitement when a really nice drive is made? Well, I couldn't help it!

3 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

So Fun! What a fun date idea. I want to go golfing so bad but Mike says I have to practice at the driving range more before he will take me out because I'm really bad at hitting the ball. I think us Sousley girls should go together the next time we're all there and the boys stay home and make sure lunch is ready for us when we get back. Good idea? I think so.

Tami said...

Thanks for a good time! Leslie, I think that you were the all-star of the night.

Wendy Sousley said...

Looks like fun, ya copy cat check out my blog page, I had this page way before you!!! Great minds....