Sunday, September 28, 2008

PRIMARY ANSWER

Primary is the children's organization at church for ages 3-11. The bishop was giving a little talk about prayer and had a little ditty about prayer. He said, "On your knees or on your feet, but never on your seat" and asked if anyone knew what that meant. My daughter Macy raises her hand (I silently cringe whenever my kids raise their hands because you never know what they're going to say). The bishop is looking for an answer like "to show respect when we pray by kneeling or standing" and he picks on Macy for the answer. She says, "It means your not supposed to stand on your chair when you pray!" She wasn't trying to be funny....she just comes by it naturally, I guess.

4 comments:

Wendy Sousley said...

That is hilarious!! SHe is quite the smart one!

Mike and Julina said...

Well, at least you know she was listing. Keep her funny sayings and comments coming. I love to hear them.

Anonymous said...

she is so funny, and just too cute! I really wish we got to see you all more often =(

Brandon and Alesha said...

That girl cracks me up!