Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

Okay, Julina, this is for you (and any one else)
Did you know that...
My favorite color is...green
My favorite dessert is...popcorn with m&m's in it
My favorite Sunday CD is...Hillary Weeks
My favorite anytime CD right now is...One Republic or Leona Lewis
My favorite show is...Chuck
My favorite place to be is...home, there's no place like home
My favorite time of day is...morning
My favorite holiday is...Christmas
My least favorite thing to do is...laundry
My least favorite thing to wear is...shoes that require socks
My least favorite place to be is...standing in lines
My secret obsession right now is...(If I tell it won't be a secret!) blogging, cycling but that's not much of a secret
I miss...my grandpa, he died when I was 12
I have been terrible at keeping in touch with...kids I went to school
I have not seen...the Great Wall of China, it's on my bucket list
I have the sweetest...husband, he works so hard for us!
At night I...put the kids to bed, turn on the hot water, take a relaxing bath and read
I hate...throwing up!
I will be sad when...my daughter goes to college...in 5 years!
I look forward to the day that I will...be completely satisfied with how I look naked!
I love...rainy days...we get so few of them in Tri-Cities

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who could forget Leslie's classic combination of warm popcorn and M&Ms in a ziploc bag at the movies!!

Mike and Julina said...

I love it! Thanks for posting your tag. I need to make a bucket list. I love popcorn with melted chocolate on it. Yummy!!!

Anonymous said...

it's fun getting to know you guys a little more this way!! we miss you all.

Leslie said...

My least favorite thing is vaccuming, how about if I do your laundry and you do my vaccuming?