Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Out of the Mouth of Macy....AGAIN!

Every Wednesday after school, Christian is on crosswalk duty patrol so I have to pick him and the other two kids up from school. Today, Caden and Macy and I were in the car waiting for Christian to come out. Macy saw a boy who is in 4th grade that is her book buddy. She rolled down her window and yelled hi to this cute kid. She rolled her window back up and said, "My book buddy is hot!" I asked, "Macy, what does that mean?" She said, "His face is red. He must be hot. Not the OTHER kind of hot!" I then asked her, "What is the other kind of hot?" Macy's response was, "The love kind. I wasn't talking about THAT kind of hot." Yeah, right, Macy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny!!! so much fun being a mom isn't it??? where else can you get that kind of entertainment?

Mike and Julina said...

I love it. Keep posting all the funny things Macy says, I love it. My mom wants you to tell Macy she's hot and it is the love thing.

Leslie said...

I can't wait to hear what comes out of her mouth in a few more years, she doesn't miss a beat. Hopefully she won't be telling her Bishop about a certain kind of dream.

Wendy Sousley said...

Thats HOT! I can't wait to hear whats next from that little fire cracker!