Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Leslie IRWIN!



All my life, I have always been the only Leslie. There was never another girl my age with my same name. Now, at the age of 33, I have two friends here in town named Leslie....Leslie Irwin and Leslie Hickman. For Leslie IRWIN's birthday, a few of us got together and had dinner outside at Tagaris Winery. So fun to sit back, relax, and enjoy time with my girlfriends.

Seated from left to right: Myself, Kristie, Theresa, Leslie I, and Leslie H

3 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

Don't you just love having great girlfriends! I do! We both are so blessed to have women in our lives that we enjoy being with.Girlfriends are a great break from cooking, cleaning, and the busy life of children.

Wendy Sousley said...

What a a fun break from Mommy life! You are so lucky to have so many great friends!

Theresa said...

That was a fun night! The picture turned out really cute. Did you end up going to a movie after?