Saturday, October 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I'VE BEEN TAGGED BY KRISTIE

I am - a mother of 4 (and sometimes more), wife of 1 (seriously, could we handle more!), daughter of 2 , sister to 4 boys, and friend of many.

I have - a husband who loves me and works hard every day, children who mean everything to me, lots of family, and friends who are like family.

I get frustrated when - people are inconsiderate, people are constantly late, I have to stand in a long line or traffic, and people don't tell the truth.

I think - ahead.

I value - family, friendships, my time, my talents, my home, my testimony, my kids opportunities, and teaching moments.

I wish - people would just learn to get along and look at the positive in others instead of the negative; I wish I could paint beautiful pictures.

I fear - outliving any of my kids, losing my husband or a parent, coyotes getting my kitty, and my kids making poor choices when they are older.

I dislike - it when people are rude, hearing other people's bodily functions (catch my drift...maybe that's not the right phrase to use), windy days when I plan on biking, really cold days unless it's snowing, judgmentalness, being unable to sleep on the one day I can sleep in (it's 2:17 am and I can't sleep), and menstrating!!!

I love - my husband, my children, family, being a member of the church, my home, cycling, reading, scrapbooking, having girl time with my friends, laughing til I cry, chick flicks, anything with milk chocolate, apple pie and ice cream, composing and playing music, my space, dates with my husband, volleyball, playing soccer with my kids, watching my kids play soccer, and a whole lot more!

NOW I TAG: Stef, my sister-in-laws, Tami, Alesha, Shelly, and anyone else who wants to play!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish this thing had instant messaging or something we can talk at 2am since I'm usually up that late too!! I love this blog thing, it's neat getting to know everyone a little more.

Theresa said...

What? You don't like menstruating or hearing bodily functions? ha ha This was great to read about you. Thanks for sharing all these wonderful things about you!

Leslie said...

I giggled when I read that you think ahead, it made me realize that some people don't. Some of the qualities I admire about you are how organized you are and that you are on time and that you keep your commitments. Thanks Les