Monday, October 13, 2008

Our Last First Lost Tooth



Angel, we're following in your footsteps. You just had your last first lost tooth and now we've just had ours. Our youngest daughter Macy lost her first tooth last night. The tooth right next to it will be out in another week or so. She started crying at the first sight of a little blood but we were able to assure her that was a normal part of the process. She wrote a letter (with the help of her wise older sister) pleading for $15. The tooth fairy gave her $3. Macy realized that was far better than the $.50 that I got when I lost a tooth.

5 comments:

Wendy Sousley said...

Wow $3 that toothfairy is very nice! She only gives my kids $1.

Mike and Julina said...

Congrats Macy!!!

Kristie said...

YEAH Macy Moo!!! Way to be tough.

Mema said...

INFLATION! Wow, I think I only got a quarter:) You are worth it Macy Moo:)

Angel Rogers said...

Its a bittersweet day, huh? I had a fried who's son got $20 in the mail from his grandpa for his first lost tooth! I don't tell any children that story!